Invited members of the AAOFDA are highly experienced attorneys that concentrate their legal practices on disability claims and litigation. Members are committed to providing caring, reliable and customized legal services to disabled individuals needing consultation and advocacy in this highly complex area of the law.
The American Alliance of Disability Attorneys:
A powerful, nationwide, collaboration of highly experienced attorneys who concentrate our legal practice in the representation of individuals who are chronically ill and disabled. Attorneys are invited to join the Alliance based on demonstrated success and a history of steadfast advice and loyalty to the insured. We provide a value added service to financial and wealth managers by giving advice and counsel to our mutual clients about navigating the disability claim process, understanding their coverage, and filing lawsuits when necessary.
We provide advice and education to clients on the following topics:
- Understanding insurance policy terms
- Filing claims for disability benefits
- Filling out claim forms
- Collecting the relevant material to submit with the initial claim
- Interacting with the insurance company to insist on the prompt processing of the claim
- Presenting the claim to the insurance company
- Navigating the claim process
- Filing lawsuits for wrongly denied disability benefits
- Aggressively litigating wrongly denied disability benefits
This complements advice given to financial advisors and wealth managers.